Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Osama Obama Leads in NH

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    The sad thing is that there are a lot of people who will vote for him so they can be 'progressive' and vote for a black muslime.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    I may just not vote for a president...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    I don't have a horse in the race. I hate each and every candidate for one reason or another.

    FDT is the only one I remotely have anything for, but he doesn't seem to give a [censored].
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    There are some I would waste a vote for...but more than likely they'll not be on the ballot...and I say waste cuz more than likely the candidates I'm more comfortable with won't be in the race come March...much less November. After that I guess it's just vote for the one that will do the least harm. I would vote for Richardson tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    I feel the same way about Fred. Maybe its best we do have a Pres that doesnt really give a dern.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    I would vote for Fred if he makes it that far but I know he won't.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would vote for Fred if he makes it that far but I know he won't. </div></div>
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] It was like said- at least I have grown used to this and he should be up on what his friends want. We will have to change horses, and clean houses somewhat. Even if another 'pub gets in.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •